Designed to carry tools or toiletries with an easy access lay flat design.
Ultra durable fire hose toiletry bag, sewn in the USA. The Major toiletry bag is lined with 1000D Cordura and sewn with Mil-Spec webbing. No corners have been cut with the materials or the design. This is seriously a sweet addition to your bag collection!
Recycled Firefighter made this bag originally to keep knives and notebooks organized and easily accessible, and soon realized how versatile this bag truly is. With 4 interior pockets this bag isn't limited with small elastic slots or webbing loops. Designed to open and lay flat, this small bag allows you to stay organized while still carrying TONS of EDC gear.
- Large: 7" x 12" | 15” x 12" flat
- Small: 5" x 8" | 11" x 8" flat
- Large: (2) 6.5" x 7.5" Pockets and (2) 6.5" x 5" Pockets
- Small: (2) 4.25" x 5" Pockets and (2) 4.25" x 3.5" Pockets
- Made from Super Durable decommissioned Fire Hose
- High Quality YKK #10 zipper and Pull
- 1000D Cordura interior with 4 easy access pockets
- Mil-Spec 1" Nylon webbing reinforcements
- Made in small batches in the USA
You can use these bags for almost everything. Here is a short list of some of the stuff you can keep in these bags; iPhone chargers, GoPro camera gear, folding knives, fixed blade knives, tactical pens, watches, cash and wallets, field notes and other notebook, wrenches, screw drivers, scissors and sewing supplies, pencils and markers, shave supplies. It makes the perfect travel toiletry bag.
Due to the repurposed nature of the fire hose your item may appear different than what you see in the product pictures.The hose color may be slightly lighter or darker and frequently comes with scuffs and markings.
This item is built from recycled 5" fire hose. Item availability depends on having the necessary color fire hose to manufacture the item. This could cause delays in shipping the item.