High Performance Intrinsically Safe Class I, Div. 1 Stinger® Flashlight.Developed for hazardous locations, atmospheres and environments including petro-chem, utility, and other heavy industrial applications.
The PolyStinger® LED HAZ-LO® intrinsically safe rechargeable flashlight offers microprocessor controlled intensity modes, long running moonlight mode and the latest in power LED technology.
The combination of rechargeable batteries and the C4® LED results in one of the lowest operating costs of any intrinsically safe flashlight made.
- CASE MATERIAL: Super-tough, non-conductive nylon polymer with camshaft style grip.
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 10.2 in. (25.9 cm) Head Diameter: 1.76 in. (4.47 cm) Body Diameter: 1.34 in. (3.40 cm)
- WEIGHT: 13.5 oz (382 grams) with battery (included in purchase).
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- High: 130 lumens; 15,000 candela; 245m beam; runs 4 hours
- Low: 50 lumens; 5,700 candela; 151m beam; runs 12 hours
- Moonlight Mode: 1.3 lumens; 120 candela; runs 480 hours
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- ON/OFF/MODE: Multi-function, head mounted electronic push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at million actuations.
- BATTERY: 4-cell, 4.8 Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- CHARGING: Fits existing Stinger chargers.
- Steady charger fully recharges in 10 hours on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240VAC
- 12VDC. 2.5 hour fast charger models available.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation.
- 3 meter impact resistance tested.
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base.
- Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Division 1 hazardous location listed:
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, F & G;
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D;
- Class III, 138°C (T3C)
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.
WARRANTY: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at their option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, chargers, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics have a two (2) year warranty with proof of purchase.
* See product for specific ratings
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !