Optimal non-glare soft light for pupil and wound exams or powerful illumination from one small, super tough, 3-function flashlight for the EMS professional.Remarkably compact, incredibly powerful, designed by a medical services professional, and tough enough for extreme conditions and daily EMS use. This Streamlight Professional series flashlight offers exceptional performance and versatility for the Emergency Medical Professional. With three output modes and the latest in high-performance C4 LED technology, it’s a powerful, incredibly durable personal light with an excellent combination of compact convenience, versatility, and performance. The super durable O-ring-sealed aircraft aluminum body, tempered glass lens, and lifetime C4 LED make it virtually impervious to shock, water, and everyday use. A tactical-style rubber tail cap switch lets you control all functions with one hand…and a few simple pushes and clicks.
- C4 LED technology impervious to shock, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Delivers 3 levels of increasing intensities: low, medium and high
- Powers on at low beam: 3.6 lumens/runs 36 hours; ideal for pupil exams. Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which delivers 10 lumens/runs for 14 hours. Ideal for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, which delivers 50 lumens/runs 1.5 hours. (1 AA alkaline); runs using AA lithium battery
- Digitally regulated for consistent light and maximum run time at each level
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable anodized finish in bright EMS Blue
- Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care symbol
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by 1 AA alkaline battery, accepts Lithium AA batteries for extended run time
- Rubber push button tail cap switch allows one-handed control of all functions
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lens for maximum beam clarity
- Unbreakable removable pocket clip
- Nylon holster
- Anti-roll head
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Push once to power on at Low beam: Ideal for pupil exams. Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses Medium mode which is perfect for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps turns on the High beam for 1.5 hours (alkaline battery)—or up to 3.4 hours with one AA lithium battery.
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with blue anodized finish
|Length: 3.97” (10.08 cm)
Head Diameter: 0.90” (2.29 cm)
Barrel Diameter: 0.65” (1.65 cm)
|2.3 oz. (65 grams) with 1 AA alkaline battery
|Tempered glass lens, O-ring sealed
|C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime
|High: 50 lumens; 1,450 candela peak beam intensity; 76 meter beam distance
Medium: 10 lumens; 340 candela peak beam intensity; 36 meter beam distance
Low: 3.6 lumens; 120 candela peak beam intensity; 20 meter beam distance
|High: 1.5 hours
Medium: 14 hours
Low: 36 hours
|Multi-function, push-button tailswitch.,one haded operation.
|Lightly press the tail cap for momentary on in low mode or hard press (click) will keep the light on in low mode
|Two taps of tail switch accesses medium mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in medium mode
|Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in high light mode
|One (1) AA alkaline battery (included); also accepts 1 AA lithium battery
|Meets applicable European Community directives.
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
Good little light
Overall, I have found this little light to be useful. With the various brightness levels, it can be used for patient assessment as well as general use. It's a nice small, compact light that comes with a holster and a belt clip. If I was to have any issue with this light, it would be its small, lightweight size as I can see possibly dropping it somewhere and never noticing until it's too late.