Durable, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s ProTac HL Headlamp provides effective hands-free illumination for any up-close task.
The ProTac HL Headlamp uses a C4® LED to emit a super-bright 1,000-lumen flood beam that can light up an entire area. A flood lens with interchangeable red and green lenses can be used to diffuse the flood beam whenever needed. The TEN-TAP® programmable switch makes it easy to select which lighting program to use: high/medium/low (factory default), high only, or low/medium/high. Constructed of durable aircraft aluminum, the ProTac HL is IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant up to 1 meter. The 90° tilting head allows you to direct the light up or down without moving your head, thus reducing neck fatigue. The headlamp comes with both a rubber strap and an adjustable elastic strap, enabling you to wear the light on your forehead or your helmet. The ProTac HL can run on one rechargeable lithium ion battery (included), one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, or two 3V CR123A lithium batteries. The included USB cord can easily recharge the light via nearly any USB power source.
- C4® LED provides maximum illumination with its wide flood beam, allowing it to light an entire area
- Flood lens with interchangeable red and green lenses can be used to diffuse the flood beam whenever needed; lens is stored on the end cap when not in use
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/medium/low (factory default), high only, or low/medium/high
- Durable 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum body is IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant up to 1 meter
- 90° tilting head allows you to direct the light up or down without moving your head, thus reducing neck fatigue
- Headlamp comes with both a rubber strap and an adjustable elastic strap so that you can wear the light on your forehead or your helmet
- Headlamp can run on one rechargeable lithium ion battery (included), one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, or two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- LED Solid State power regulation ensures maximum light output throughout the batteries’ lives
- USB cord (included) can easily charge the light via nearly any USB power source
|6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.|
|8.1 oz. (229 grams)|
|Gasket sealed glass lens.|
|C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
|High for super-bright light: 1,000 lumens; 13,000 candela; 228m beam distance|
Medium for bright light and a longer run time: 400 lumens; 6,000 candela; 60m beam distance
Low for a less intense beam and an extended run time: 65 lumens; 900 candelas; 60m beam distance
|High: 2 hours|
Medium: 2.75 hours
Low: 20 hours
|TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:|
1.) High/Medium/Low (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|One (1) rechargeable lithium ion battery (included), one (1) 3.7 Volt 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (sold separately), or two (2) CR123A Lithium batteries (sold separately).|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !