Big enough to be your portable locker…when you have more to transport or store.Designed to get cadets through the academy. Big enough for special gear. Initially designed for cadets at the Massachusetts State Police Academy who were not given lockers during their training. Their gear had to be carried back and forth. And this exceptional bag became their portable locker. But it does more. The Academy Bag’s huge interior space and large, accessible outside pockets can easily accommodate extra tactical gear, special apparel, heavier body armor, boots, and specialized equipment required for SWAT team officers or other kinds of Special Ops.. Made of durable, hard-wearing, water-resistant 600 D polyester. It’s tough enough to take some dragging around…and easy to clean.
- One very big bag. For special operations and special needs.
- Ideal for SWAT and Special Ops. Lets the officer keep all his gear ready to move.
- Large outer pockets offer easy access to the things you need fast
- Carry straps, handles, and pull loops make this bag easier to move.
- Built to be as tough as you are—to stand up to daily use…and abuse.
Easy to take with you. Sturdy center carry straps with a wrapped hand grip, a padded shoulder strap, and convenient drag handles at each end make this bag relatively easy to move, even when it’s full. Plus its top pocket zips opens wide, making it simple to personalize with custom embroidery of your departmental or personal insignia.
Main compartment: 21" long x 13" wide x 16" tall
Side pockets: 3" deep x 13" wide x 16" tall
Overall Dimensions: 33” long x 13" wide x 16" tall